Microsoft released a new custom visuale create by Collatbion a 3d Pyramid.A pyramid chart represents data in the form of percentages, with the whole chart representing 100%.
Pyramid 3D charts work best when you want to visualize data that diminishes in value with every successive stage.
You can utilize a 3D pyramid chart better by following the tips mentioned below:
- Sort the data in the chart.
- Click on one of the segments to make it pop out.
- Hover the pointer over one of the segments and the tooltip will give you a snapshot of the data without having to switch back to the data source.
- Customize chart title to indicate the subject matter more clearly.
- Try to avoid using lighter shades of colors in the chart.