Microsoft has released a new update for power query that introduce announce eight new data transformation and connectivity features that have been requested by many customers.
These updates include the following new or improved data connectivity and transformation features:
- Enhanced SAP HANA connector—allow multi-select of values for variables and parameters.
- Enhanced OData connector—option to import Open Type columns from OData feeds.
- Enhanced Access DB connector—new Select Related Tables button to “” in the
- Navigator dialog.
- Option to generate Step Names in English within the Query Editor.
- Description for Query Steps within the Query Editor.
- Extract Week, Day or Month name from a Date/Time column from the Query Editor.
- Merge Dates and Times into a Date/Time column from the Query Editor.
- Extract Start/End of Hour from a Date/Time or Time column from the Query Editor.
for more i