Microsoft have just added a new feature to power bi. The Notification Center. IN this area you can have all notification about:
- New report added
- New Dataset
- Alert about Report
- Dataset or dahsboard Shared.
Where i cand find it? it’s very simple you have 2 different way:
- Power Bi By browser
- Power BI App
If you go on power bi on your broswer you can find notification tab in the upper right cornre. Open it to see important information we think you won’t want to miss. For example, your co-worker shared a new dashboard with you, or a new dashboard was added to your group space.
Power BI mobile app now will push notifications to you. Even when you’re on the go, your notification feed will keep you up-to-date. For mobile,download the new version from the Apple Store, Google Play, and Windows store.
Some other info:
- Any new notifications that were sent to you while you were offline are added to your feed.
- If you have new notifications, Power BI displays a yellow bubble with the number of new items.
- Open your Notification Center to see the most-recent on top and unread messages highlighted.
- Notifications are retained for 90 days, unless you delete them sooner or reach the maximum limit of 100.