Here is a quick tutorial on connecting Power BI to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online. This will get you up and running quickly to create simple dashboards in Power BI using your Dynamics CRM data. Continua a leggere
I found ONline a very interesting Slide about the difference between Sql server integration Services and Azure Data factory.
SSIS is a well known ETL tool on premisses. Azure Data Factory is a managed service on cloud which provides ability to extract data from different sources, transform it with data driven pipelines, and process the data. in this session you will see many demos comparing ADF (Azure Data Factory) with SSIS in different aspects. you will also learn features that are available in ADF but not in SSIS with many demos.
Microsoft has introduced new features for power bi Online Services, the most interesting is that you can now upload files to Power BI up to 1 GB in size. But there are Others new features:
I suggest this Microsoft Power BI Webinar. It’s fee and I think it’s very interesting. In this presentation, Miguel Myers will teach you the difference between reports, indicators/gauges, presentations, dashboards, and infographics; including how you can take advantage of each one and how you can design them using Power BI.
I find it very useful its 10 rules to create a perfect Dahsboard :
I want to resume a series of important new features for Power bi:
- Using Excel Reports in Power BI is Easier than Ever with Local Files Support
- Power BI Q&A for enterprise gateway connected data sources
- Q&A new Feature
- the ability to add synonyms to your model in Power BI
The June 1 will receive the new release of SQL Server . The 2016 version From the point of view of features and licenses There will be major changes , given that disappear BI version.
I found ONline two interesting document that show you all the difference between Enterprise and Standard edition.
In this article i try to resume some interesting website and E-bok that i found online to study and use R, Microsoft R-open and Statistic.
Microsoft Has realeased some new feature about Mobile App:
- Introducing QR codes for iOS
- Share notifications for Windows
- SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services improvements for iOS and Android
- Global search and the recent menu come to Android
- Additional improvements to all apps
I found on web a very interesting power bi report that show and give a series of info about Power BI visual.
Searching for Power BI add-in and feature i found online an interesting website where you can find and test all the power bi visualization on PC, Tablet and Phone .
I suggest you to try it on this link.
The page have this structure:
On the left tab you can select:
- Visual: select custom visual that you want to know
- Data view ( for now we have only one type)
- Randomize: we can randomize number to view how change report
- Show Animation: show animation features if exist on custom visual
- Show Interaction: Show interaction of different visual