The Windows 10 mobile app for Microsoft Power BI brings Power BI to your tablet or phone, with up-to-date, touchenabled mobile access to your business information. View and interact with your company dashboards from anywhere — right on your Windows Start screen.
Maybe a colleague sent you a link to a dashboard? Now you can view it on your Windows 10 device. Bring your own data together and create dashboards and reports on the Power BI service. Then explore your dashboards and share them with the Power BI mobile app for Windows 10.
First things first
Get the Power BI mobile app for Windows 10 from the Windows Store.
Note: Your device needs to be running Windows 10. The app works best on devices with at least 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage. Start with samples Even without signing up or signing in, after you download the app you can view the samples. Or go back to the samples whenever you want from the side pane navigation menu.
Sign up for the Power BI service on the web
If you haven’t signed up yet, go to the Power BI service to sign up for your own account for creating and storing dashboards and reports, and bringing your data together. Then sign in to Power BI from your Windows 10 device to see your own dashboards from anywhere.
- In the Power BI service, tap Sign up to create a Power BI account.
- Start creating your own dashboards and reports.
- On the Start screen of your Windows 10 device, open the Power BI app.
- In the Power BI app, tap Sign in. Sign in with the same credentials as your Power BI account on the web.
- Tap Start exploring to view your own dashboards.
Search for dashboards, reports, and groups
Find your dashboards, reports, and groups quickly by typing in the search box, always at the top of the app.
- Tap the search icon in the upper-right corner.
- Power BI displays your most recent dashboards, reports, and groups.
- As you start typing, Power BI displays all relevant results.
See what else you can do in the Power BI app for Windows 10 devices.
- View your dashboards.
- Pin a Power BI dashboard to your device’s Start screen.
- Explore the tiles on your dashboards.
- Explore your reports.
- Share tiles.
- Share dashboards.
- View your groups’ dashboards and reports.
For more information