Here is a quick tutorial on connecting Power BI to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online. This will get you up and running quickly to create simple dashboards in Power BI using your Dynamics CRM data.Firts start from CRM:
- Log in your CRM instance, and go to Settings.
- Click Developer Resources.
- At the bottom of this page, there is an Organization Data Service URL. This is the URL you want to use in the URL field after selecting Get Data in Power BI
After That we pass on Power bi
- Now let’s open Power BI Desktop
- Select Get Data and more button
- In the Get Data form that pops up, scroll down and select Dynamics CRM Online. Note, you can also select this field if you are using CRM on-premises.
- Paste the URL as found in the first section of this document, then click OK.
- In the ‘Access an OData feed’ popup, first select Organizational account.
- Then click the picklist and select the Organizational URL; then click sign in and enter your CRM login credentials.
- Once you have successfully logged in, click Connect.
Now select the table that you want and create your report!