The Power View button in the Reports group has been removed from the ribbon in Excel 2016 for Windows, but all the functionality of Power View is available and will continue to be supported in Excel 2016.
To turn on power bi follow these steps:
- On the File tab, > Options > Customize Ribbon.
- Under Main Tabs, click the tab where you want to add the power view in a new group, and then click New Group.
- Under Choose commands from, click Commands Not in the Ribbon, and then in the list, pick Insert a Power View Report.
4. With both Insert a Power View Report and New Group (custom) selected, click Add, and then move the New Group (custom) to where you want it on the ribbon.
5. Click New Group (custom), > Rename, and then in the Display Name box, type Reports or the group name you want
6. Click OK twice.
The first time you insert a Power View sheet (click the ribbon button you added), Excel prompts you to turn on the Power View add-in. Click Enable.