It’s olny 11 of March but we have new interesting Feature for power BI. This time the news are on Dashboard, Quick INsight and Q&A
Here’s a summary of the new features:
- Printi From full Screen Mode: IN the full screen mode on powerbi site now user can print the power bi report.
- Fit to width in full Screen Mode: In the same menu user can click a new icon to enlarge report to all screen.
- Tile Flow: in the setting tab of dashboard where activate Q&A now you can active a new function that permit user to flow report in same line:
Quick Insight and Q&A
- Trend line for correlations: now when you launche quick insight on new data Trend and Correlation visual now have a trend line to make them even more intuitive.
- Gauge and Area in Q&A: added to Q&A these new visuals, to use these visuals, just add “as area chart” or “as gauge” to the end of your question.
- Improved auto-complete for Q&A: the autocomplete now start form 2 character inserted and suggest you the visual to use for your data
Follow My blog for Futher News !