Some days ago was realease a ne interesting Custome Visual that i suggest you to use, The Gap Analysis. This particular visual permit user to answer visually question like :
- · Did one Customer Group respond more favorably to a certain Product category?
- · Was there a large gap between two different Sales person for a specific Area?
- · Was the large gap in our most important Product Category?
By visualizing the relative positions of the group on a scale, the distance between the two circles indicates the gap whilst the ordering of the circles indicates which group was greater than the other:
It’s very simple to use:
- In the statement goes the value that you want on the left, for example the period of comparison, in my case day of week
- IN the groups to compare goes the Attribute that you wanto to compare, if you have more than 2 attribute create a filter and select only 2 attribute, in my case weather website
- In the values goes the imput thant you want to compare, in my case mm of rain
– To order the categories, drag a measure / value you would like to order the categories by into the “Sort statements by”
– If you want all the labels to sit under the bars, go to the formatting pane -> Gap Label -> Position -> Below